What to include in your submission
- Do not send original artwork, transparencies or slides.
- Color copies, a CD or flash drive are fine to send.
- We prefer to see at least 12- 15 examples of your art.
- If you send us digital art to be reviewed, please format your images in JPEG or PDF file-formats.
- Choose a wide variety of images that you feel best represent your palette and style. Recent biographies are encouraged.
Mailing Your Submission
Please use any mail carrier that is most convenient for you: USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
Please address your mailings to:
Art Review Committee
Attn: Jack Appelman
P.O. Box 2568
Manchester, Vermont 05255
If you would like your samples, CD or drive returned to you, please enclose self addressed stamped packaging. Due to the number of submissions we receive, we are unable to return materials that do not include this packaging.